With a new year, new administration and new areas of focus for corporate issues, board members need to keep current.
Directors and officers are already calendaring important events for the coming year. The educational opportunities listed in our annual “Board Education Resource Guide” include some of the best events to become better informed about emerging issues.
Instantly download our complimentary guide by clicking on the image below:
In this guide, you will find:
- Board-level multiday events
- Committee-level events
- New events centered on trending board-level issues, like cyber risk management
- Short, no-cost or low-cost events in convenient locations
- Online learning resources like webinars, podcasts and blogs
- Customized learning experiences
Some of these events are coming up fast. You can use Woodruff Sawyer’s Education Resource Guide to ensure that you are including some of the best board education events in your 2017 continuing education plans.