April 26, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm PDTSan Francisco, CA
It’s no secret that the wide range of employee benefits programs and plans offered to today’s employer can be both overwhelming to understand and challenging to manage. With rising healthcare costs, a myriad of compliance issues, and the passage of The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, program strategy and administration can be time-consuming and complex.
Please join us for Benefits 101, a seminar focusing on today’s essential employee benefits issues and trends. Discover the critical information employers need to know to stay up-to-date and in compliance in an ever-changing benefits landscape.
AREAS OF DISCUSSION
- The Basics of Employee Benefits, Health Risk Management and Benefit Strategy
- Administering Welfare Plans
- Healthcare Reform Legislation
- Best Practices for Wellness Programs
- Global Mobility Programs: Travel, Accident and Health