Hot Topics for Employers: Employee Benefits Compliance and Trends in 2019
February 20, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am PSTDenver, CO
Join us for an informative seminar featuring Jen Chung, Vice President, Senior Compliance Officer at Woodruff Sawyer, who will be discussing recent changes to benefits compliance legislation, and Ryan Holst, Vice President of Health and Benefits, as he discusses emerging benefits trends in 2019.
Employee Benefits in 2019
- Regulatory Landscape for Health Benefit Plans in 2019
- Updates on IRS ACA Penalty Letters
- Updates on the 2018 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Association Health Plans
- The Texas Court Decision: The End of the ACA?
- Summary of ACA Provisions That Still Apply
Employee Benefits Trends in 2019
- Performance-based networks
- Reference based pricing
Jen Chung, Vice President, Senior Compliance Officer
Ryan Holst, Vice President, Health and Benefits