Hot Topics in Benefits in 2017: Will Benefits Be Great Again Without the ACA?
March 1, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am MSTDenver, CO
The regulatory landscape on health benefit plans is changing rapidly. With the continuing developments, and the penalties for not complying with them, it’s important that employers understand how the law could affect them, and implement any necessary changes to their benefit strategies.
Please join us for this informative seminar on benefits and compliance issues that employers will face in 2017.
Topics of Discussion
- Repeal of ACA provisions
- ACA replacement proposals
- Impact to benefits-related rules and regulation under the Trump Administration
- Impact of cash waivers on FLSA overtime calculations
- Wellness plan compliance updates
- Overview of ERISA, HIPAA and Section 125 fundamental rules
Jennifer Chung, Esq., VP
Senior Compliance Officer