The Latest on ESG, the DOL Fiduciary Rule and the Effects of the Next Election
October 7, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT
Market turbulence, shifting business conditions, and a historic pandemic are creating new challenges and priorities for retirement plan fiduciaries and business leaders. As a business, how should you be planning for the near-term future? As a plan fiduciary, what should you be considering for the balance of 2020 and 2021 plan years?
Join us for a unique discussion with top ERISA attorney and former federal regulator Brad Campbell, as well as Jonathan Bauman, CFA, American Century Investments to help you navigate these uncertain times.
- Economic outlook
- The pandemic, election and impacts to the markets
- DOL ESG and Fiduciary proposed rules
- SECURE Act
- What a Trump or a Biden administration may have in store for fiduciaries
- DOL Enforcement Priorities
- Brad Campbell, Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Kristina Keck, Woodruff Sawyer
- Jonathan Bauman, CFA, American Century Investments
We look forward to having you join us.