The Mortgage Question: How Much, How Long and Tradeoffs
June 20, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PDT
Purchasing a home can be challenging, frightening and satisfying, all at the same time. Preparation makes the process much easier.
Topics of Discussion
- Practical information about managing debt, assessing income and protecting family finances
- The mortgage loan process including:
- How to qualify for a loan
- Determining how much home you can afford
- What types of mortgages are commonly available
Kristina Keck, Vice President, Retirement Plans, Woodruff Sawyer
Roberto Rivera, Managing Director, First Republic Bank
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.