Property-Casualty 101: International Risk
November 20, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am PST
This is the final in an 8-part webinar series on a wide variety of P&C issues including property, general liability, auto liability, workers’ compensation, captives and risk financing, cyber liability, international and environmental liability.
This webinar focuses on the topic of international risk and insurance program options.
Topics of Discussion
- Admitted and Non-Admitted Insurance: Advantages and Disadvantages
- What Insurance is Compulsory When Doing Business Internationally
- International Insurance Program Options
- Controlled Master Program: Benefits, Advantages and Potential Obstacles
- Global Property Insurance Market: Rate Dynamics and Renewal Outlook
Jane Njavro, Senior Vice President, Partner, International Management Liability
Kim Michell, Global Compliance Specialist, Risk Management