Savvy Social Security Planning
October 18, 2017 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am PDT
Social Security is far more complicated than most people realize. The decisions you make now can have a tremendous impact on your retirement income. This informative seminar covers what you need to know about Social Security and reveals strategies for maximizing your benefits.
Topics of Discussion
- Why you should check your earnings record for accuracy
- How to estimate your benefits
- Five factors to consider when deciding when to apply for benefits
- When it makes sense to delay benefits — and when it does not
- How to coordinate benefits with your spouse
- How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits
For questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.