Preparing for the Trump Administration: What Employers Can Expect
February 16, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PST
If recently signed executive orders by President Trump are any indicator, changes are in store for employers in 2017. With current legislation and regulations under scrutiny and the future of ACA uncertain, employers are likely wondering what actions to take next.
Please join us for an informative webinar, co-hosted by Woodruff Sawyer and Davis Wright Tremaine, on what employers can expect from the Trump Administration in the first 100 days and beyond. Woodruff Sawyer’s ERISA expert, Jennifer Chung—who having just returned from congressional meetings in DC—will be sharing the latest news straight from members of Congress. Jennifer will be teaming up with Davis Wright Tremaine’s employment law expert, Chrys Martin, to share their insights and analysis on key areas of this legislation.
Topics of Discussion
- New Developments at the EEOC
- Department of Labor (FLSA, OSHA) Regulations and Enforcement
- Benefits Compliance Issues
- The Future of the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- When and In What Ways the Employment Regulatory Landscape May Change
- How Employers Can Prepare for the Changes
- What Steps Employers Can Take Now
Jennifer Chung, Esq.
Vice President, Senior Compliance Officer, Woodruff Sawyer
Chrys Martin, Esq.
Partner, Davis Wright Tremaine, LLP