Property and casualty coverage looks different today than this time last year. In the second annual issue of our P&C Looking Ahead Guide, we’ll provide the timely information you need to stay atop industry updates and trends as we move into 2019. Our guide will help you navigate the complexities of P&C coverage, especially in areas where rates are rising. We’ll discuss how past events have shaped today’s pricing and provide data-based predictions about the coming year.
In 2019, Woodruff Sawyer celebrates 100 years of specialized risk management expertise. The P&C Looking Ahead Guide is just one way we’re setting the stage for another century of protecting businesses in an ever-evolving market.
Highlights for 2019:
- US Market Overview: Catastrophic events of 2017 continue to test the P&C market. What this means for rates in 2019.
- Property Market Update: Can insurers will their way to a hard market?
- Casualty Market Update: Specifics and predictions for the four major Casualty areas.
- Change in the Air for Aviation Insurance: How and why this market cycle feels different.
- Captives as Risk Management Tools: The captive industry grew in the past decade; are the results efficient or over-engineered?
- Social Engineering in Cyber Crime: Increasingly, your workforce is the weak link in your cybersecurity.
- Cyber Risks and Solutions for Construction: As the industry’s risk exposure grows, companies must analyze their overall risk profile.
- Punitive Damages are Unpredictable but Worth Solving: The consequences of punitive damages are rare, but often hugely damaging. Are you prepared?
- Protecting Your Revenue: Too few companies purchase insurance to account for lost revenue and bad debt. Learn how you can leverage trade credit insurance.
Click below to read the guide online or download the PDF version here.
Note: For the best experience, please view the document in full-screen mode. You can do this by clicking the icon in the lower right corner of the document viewer.
Be sure to check out the D&O Looking Ahead Guide as well.