We find ourselves in an increasing rate environment in Property & Casualty insurance, and many companies are anxious to understand why—and when it will be over. Throughout this comprehensive guide, we’ve asked our team of P&C experts to describe what various industries can expect as they look to 2020 and the insurance solutions that can lessen the blow.
- US Market Overview: What happened? Why do premiums continue to increase and when will they level off?
- Property Update: Industry losses are not driving your premium; the full story here.
- Casualty Market Update: Read about the economic forces driving current casualty underwriting dynamics and strategies for building a sustainable insurance program.
- Loss-Sensitive Program: Defining this alternative to insurance financing and which organizations would be a good fit.
- Cyber and Errors & Omissions: Do you need to cover both?
- Environmental Liability: Updates on specific environmental products, like pollution legal liability, contractors’ pollution liability, and PFAs (polyfluoroalkyl substances).
- Real Estate Development Trends: In this time of increased litigation, natural disasters, and massive paperwork, your development project needs a comprehensive policy more than ever.
- Healthcare Update: A look at physician medical malpractice and healthcare professional liability, and why your costs may be going up.
Click below to read the guide online or download the PDF version here.
Note: For the best experience, please view the document in full-screen mode. You can do this by clicking the icon in the lower right corner of the document viewer.