In 2017, there were an unprecedented number of catastrophic events. In this inaugural issue of the P&C Looking Ahead Guide, we provide a market update and share our thoughts on how these events will impact you in 2018.
Similar to our D&O Looking Ahead Guide, we aim to help you to make smarter decisions about your insurance program and risk management practices in the coming year.
- Overall US P&C Insurance Market: There’s upward pressure, but not everywhere.
- Property Market: We’re seeing a turn from an historically soft market. How will this impact you?
- Casualty Market: Spotlight on rising auto rates.
- Technology in Insurance: How you will benefit from insurers’ use of big data?
Explore insights and answers to common questions:
- When does an off-duty activity becomes a workers’ compensation claim?
- Does a company’s auto policy cover everything that happens with an employee’s vehicle while he or she is on business?
- Is there a benefit in using a Freedom of Service policy to manage your international risks?
- Can insurance cover you for a cyber event and the resulting disruption to your business?
- Does it make sense to add a third party as an Additional Insured to your E&O policy?
Click below to read the guide online or download the PDF version here.
Note: For the best experience, please view the document in full-screen mode. You can do this by clicking the icon in the lower right corner of the document viewer.
Be sure to check out the D&O Looking Ahead Guide as well.