Should you have a loss, our Claim Audit & Consulting team is prepared to help you manage through any resulting claims.
Your contacts for reporting claims are as follows:
- Emanuel Enes: firstname.lastname@example.org | 415.399.6372
- Tatianna Norris: email@example.com | 415.402.6592
- Darren Cartwright: firstname.lastname@example.org | 415.402.6542
- Any member of your Woodruff Sawyer service team at their direct line
- After-hours emergency claims reporting: Call our main office at 844.972.6326 (844.WSANDCO) and follow the prompts for a claim emergency
- Online claim reporting: You can submit a claim online anytime. Go to the Client Access section of our website and follow the instructions for submitting a commercial claim.
You may also refer to our Property Loss Claims Guide. Should your company sustain a loss, take whatever steps are necessary to mitigate and protect the property(s) from further damage until an insurance company claim representative can inspect the damages. For help with cargo claims, get the Guide to Reporting Cargo or Transit Insurance Claims and Cargo Claim Filing Procedures.
Please remember that any member your service team is a resource for you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out for assistance.