The annual Stanford Directors’ College, which starts on June 24, 2018, is one of the best director education events in the country. (Full disclosure, I’m on the advisory board of the Stanford Rock Center for Corporate Governance, the organizer of this event.)
If you’re interested in joining me, you can use code WSC10 for a 10% discount when you register here.
I’ll be speaking in two sessions:
- Hot Topics for Boards in 2018, Monday, June 25, 8:45 am
- Defend Your Company, Defend Yourself: Private Litigation Strategies, Tuesday, June 26, 11 am
In advance of these sessions, here’s some reading material that I’ve written on these topics: Larry Fink’s Letter on Social Responsibility, The Wells Fargo Scandal, CEO Succession, and Securities Class Action Litigation.
This year’s keynote speakers include an impressive lineup, including:
- Safra A. Catz, Chief Executive Officer of Oracle Corporation
- Reed Hastings, Co-founder of Netflix
- Robert J. Jackson Jr., Commissioner of the US Securities and Exchange Commission
Aside from the educational aspect, Stanford Directors’ College offers fantastic networking opportunities with board directors and governance experts from across the United States. You can see the full agenda here.
I hope to see you there.