The impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) on workplaces has been far-reaching. Employers are understandably focused on how to keep their businesses operating under shelter-in-place orders. In addition to that focus, however, employers also need to prepare for the “new normal” once such orders are lifted and the country begins to reopen.
We at Woodruff Sawyer have put together this employers return to work toolkit to help employers build their own action plan for returning employees to work after coronavirus.
The Employers Return to Work Toolkit
- Return to Work Plans Following the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Return to Work Checklist
- OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- Poster for the Office: Handwashing from the CDC
- Poster for the Office: How to Wear a Face Covering
- Screening Employee Temperatures
- Creating a Return to Work Action Plan
- Sample: A Return to Work Action Plan
To keep up to date with issues affecting employers related to COVID-19, visit the Woodruff Sawyer Coronavirus Resource Page and reach out to our Employee Benefits Practice.