The impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) on workplaces has been far-reaching. Employers have understandably been focused on how to keep their businesses operating while transitioning out of the pandemic. In addition to that focus, however, employers also need to prepare for the “new normal” as the country reopens. Here you’ll find resources to help you get your employees back in the office and your business prepared for life after coronavirus.
The Employers Return to Work Toolkit
- 8 Policies to Review Before Returning to Work
- Return to Office Action Plan Discussion Guide
- Creating a Return to Work Action Plan
- Sample: A Return to Work Action Plan
- Employee Return-to-Office Survey
- Template: Employee Welcome Letter
- California COVID-19 ETS Changes: Fewer Differences Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated Employees
- EEOC Updates COVID-19 Guidance to Require Justification for Testing
- CDC Ends COVID-19 Social Distancing and Quarantine Recommendations, Eases Testing Guidance
- Prevent Burnout Through Meaningful Connections
Related Blog Posts
Read more about how to nurture an environment where employees create a grassroots community that reflects their unique perspectives.