The current landscape of health care and employee benefits—which has become unrelenting in its complexities, compliance requirements, and rising costs—is requiring all of us to think and act differently. In this inaugural issue of our annual Employee Benefits Looking Ahead Guide, we highlight key trends we’re seeing, provide insight into some exciting developments that are pulling the benefits industry forward, and share advice on how you can start thinking differently about your benefits program and strategy in 2018 and beyond.
Read our Looking Ahead Guide to get information and perspectives on what’s happening in the Employee Benefits world:
- Don’t let employee benefits become “risky business” – Have you thought about your employee benefits program and strategy from a “business risk” standpoint?
- Using “big data” to set and support your benefits strategy – Understand how data can give you useful information, suggest conclusions and support decision-making in your benefits plans.
- Prescription for your health plan strategy – What if there was a crystal ball to help us spend less but treat people more effectively? There is: It’s called genetic testing.
- Are your benefits competitive enough, and are you communicating them effectively? We’ll show you how to start thinking outside of the box and consider what benefits will speak to today’s multi-generational workforce.
- Innovating with digital health and wellbeing – There is an expanding array of digital health models to help create a happier, healthier and more productive workforce. Consider how you might leverage them.
- Leveraging the new era of healthcare consumerism – Learn what continues to drive huge interest in consumer-driven/HSA plans and how you can integrate these plans into your business strategy.
- An FMLA “Tale of Two Businesses” – The Family Medical Leave Act is here to stay and it’s getting more complex every day. See how smart HR investing in this area can positively affect your bottom line.
Click below to read the guide online or download the PDF version here.
Note: For the best experience, please view the document in full-screen mode. You can do this by clicking the icon in the lower right corner of the document viewer.