In this annual issue of our Employee Benefits Looking Ahead Guide, we highlight key impact areas for employers in 2020 and provide insights into ways to set up or evolve their programs in light of industry trends and ever-changing market options.
This year the Guide includes a new feature: we asked benefits carriers we work with to offer their insight into the coming year.
Guide topics include:
- Election 2020: How will the November presidential election results impact benefits?
- Point Solutions: How they can be successful and cost-effective.
- Multi-Generational Workforce: Identify the benefits that fit your employee demographics.
- Price Transparency: How consumers can lower health care costs.
- Family-Friendly Benefits: Attract and retain talent by supporting their families.
- Mental Health: Help your employees get ahead of the national crisis.
- Cost-Saving Strategies: Draw talent while controlling your spending.
Click below to read the guide online or download the PDF version here.
Note: For the best experience, please view the document in full-screen mode. You can do this by clicking the icon in the lower right corner of the document viewer.