The broad and complex world of employee benefits keeps getting more interesting—or daunting, depending on your viewpoint. In this annual issue of our Employee Benefits Looking Ahead Guide, we highlight key impact areas for employers in 2019 and provide insights into ways to set up or evolve their programs in light of industry trends and ever-changing market options.
Topics in this year’s Guide include:
- The CVS/Aetna merger: Will it transform the consumer health experience as promised?
- Special pharmacy: As demand for specialty drugs increases and employers are made to foot the bill, how can costs be contained?
- Mental health in the workplace: The crisis of stress and its treatments burden employees and increase health care spend and workers’ compensation costs dramatically. How might employers shape their support for employees more effectively?
- Wellness strategy: Wellness in the workplace continues to be on employers’ agendas. A clear strategy starts by defining corporate wellness objectives.
- 3(16) retirement plan fiduciaries: Relieve your administrative headaches and mitigate plan risks.
- For global employers: Have you thought about how to best govern your benefits in all areas where you operate?
- Captives can give employers more control over their benefits costs: Are they right for your program?
Click below to read the guide online or download the PDF version here.
Note: For the best experience, please view the document in full-screen mode. You can do this by clicking the icon in the lower right corner of the document viewer.