Coronavirus: Supporting Your Employees, Their Benefits, and a Legal Perspective
March 19, 2020
Join Woodruff Sawyer Employee Benefits experts as we host another special-edition webinar related to Coronavirus concerns.
Join Woodruff Sawyer Employee Benefits experts alongside Snell & Wilmer’s Employment Law Partner, Tiffanny Brosnan, as we host another special-edition webinar related to Coronavirus concerns.
We will cover topics like remote work, legal concerns, extending PTO and sick leave, the impact on life insurance coverage and claims—and, of course, employee anxiety and overall well-being. This webinar will be recorded and made available to all who register, so please sign up even if you’re unable to make the live version.
- Jeff Slay – Southern California Benefits Practice Leader
- Elyse Douglas – Chief HR Officer
- Leslie Slay – Senior Vice President, Employee Benefits
- Ryan Meissner, Vice President, Data Analytics
- Darren Cartwright – Claims Practice Leader
- Tiffanny Brosnan – Employment Law Partner, Snell & Wilmer