D&O Looking Ahead to 2021
September 30, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 9:45 am PDT
Join us at a virtual event featuring various Woodruff Sawyer D&O experts.
Get the critical news and intelligence from the eighth annual Looking Ahead Guide, ask questions of our panel, and learn about D&O concerns such as COVID-19, bankruptcy, securities class actions, SPACs (Special Purpose Acquisition Companies), and IPOs versus direct listings.
Last year’s guide predicted a lot of what’s happening in the current market, so don’t miss out on the insights for 2021.
Here’s What We’ll Discuss:
- The current state of the D&O insurance market, and what we expect to see in 2021
- “Hot Topics” in D&O litigation, including our predictions for the end of 2020 and for 2021
- What to do in a hard market exacerbated by a pandemic such as the one we are in now
- What insurance underwriters have to say about the current D&O landscape, including market forces leading them to make decisions such as to cut capacity and increase premiums and SIRs
- Priya Huskins (moderator)
- Seth Pfalzer
- Jane Njavro
- Brendan Williams
- Lauri Floresca
- Sean Coady