P&C Looking Ahead to 2021
October 28, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 10:45 am PDT
Between the global pandemic, civil unrest, explosions, and natural disasters, 2020 was an unanticipated roller coaster of losses and uncertainty. So what does this mean for Property and Casualty insurance in 2021?
Join Woodruff Sawyer experts Carolyn Polikoff, Evan Hessel, Mark McEvoy and Cyber Liability expert Dan Burke in a virtual panel addressing the current environment and the year ahead.
Commercial lines premiums in 2021 will be impacted by the events of 2020. In this webinar, learn just how much rates may go up in 2021 (and for which sectors), hear the contributing factors to rate increases, and listen in on what the underwriters are anticipating for middle markets. In addition, we’ll also welcome Will Ripley from GAWS as a special guest, to hear his findings on trends in the Cargo market after interviewing London cargo underwriters.
- Carolyn Polikoff (Moderator), National Commercial Lines Practice Leader, Woodruff Sawyer
- Mark McEvoy, Property Practice Leader, Woodruff Sawyer
- Dan Burke, National Cyber Practice Leader, Woodruff Sawyer
- Evan Hessel, Casualty Practice Leader, Woodruff Sawyer
- Will Ripley, Head of Marine and Cargo, GAWS of London