Property-Casualty 101: Workers’ Compensation
September 11, 2019
This is the third in an 8-part webinar series on a wide variety of P&C issues including property, general liability, auto liability, workers’ compensation, captives and risk financing, cyber liability, international and environmental liability.
This webinar focuses on the topic of workers’ compensation coverage and claims.
Topics of Discussion
- A general overview of the workers’ compensation system
- A look at trends impacting the state’s workers’ compensation insurance market
- A review of best practices when dealing with employee injuries and complex claims scenarios
- An understanding of the cost and benefits associated with workers‘ compensation claims
- Proactive methods to impact workers’ compensation costs during the life of a claim
- Foreign Voluntary Workers’ Compensation
Darren Cartwright, Senior Vice President, Claims Auditing and Consulting Practice Leader, Woodruff Sawyer
Tatianna Norris, Claims Manager – Property-Casualty, Woodruff Sawyer