Workers’ Compensation 101: Navigating the Maze
Workers’ Compensation can be one of the most expensive lines of insurance coverage, both directly and indirectly. Workplace injuries—often easily preventable—can impact both profitability and productivity. Further, with the multitude of leave and disability-related legislation to stay up-to-date on, including ADA, FMLA and FEHA, a mishandled claim can lead to an expensive lawsuit.
Join us for Workers’ Compensation 101: Navigating the Maze, an informative webinar focusing on the legislative, financial and compliance issues impacting today’s workers’ compensation market.
- Overview of the workers’ compensation system
- Types of policies available to your organization
- Trends impacting the workers’ compensation insurance market
- Ex-mods and why they’re important to you
- Best practices when dealing with employee injuries and complex claim scenarios
- Costs and benefits associated with workers‘ compensation claims
- Proactive measures you can take to reduce workers’ compensation costs during the life of a claim
- Defenses strategies when dealing with litigated claims
Senior Vice President, Claims Auditing and Consulting Practice Leader
9:00am – 10:30am (PST)
10:00am – 11:30am (MST)
11:00am – 12:30pm (CST)
12:00pm – 1:30pm (EST)