San Francisco, CA – Woodruff Sawyer, one of the largest insurance brokerages in the US, announced today they’re hosting the 2020 SPAC Mid-Year Update Webinar on June 30 at 1PM EDT. With experts from EY, Nasdaq, Skadden, Donnelley Financial Solutions, and RBC Capital Markets, this 90-minute webinar will provide SPAC sponsors and market participants with the latest SPAC market updates, practical insights, and advice from SPAC industry leaders.
Priya Huskins, Woodruff Sawyer’s Senior Vice President, Management Liability, comments, “2020 is shaping up to be an exciting year for SPACs with 33 IPOs having taken place raising over $10.5B. While less well-known than their traditional IPO counterparts, the SPAC IPO is becoming a popular alternative and viable option for taking a company public. Our goal is to help our clients recognize and mitigate the specific risks that SPACs present which can mean the difference between a successful SPAC and a flop.”
The webinar will be composed of two parts. Part one focuses on SPAC IPOs, how COVID-19 is changing the environment, running an IPO from filing to listing, and options and costs to watch out for. Part two will look at the latest developments in SPAC combinations (DE-SPACs), the current acquisition market, tips on valuation and costs. There will be time for questions from the audience.
- Karim Anani, Partner, Americas Financial and Accounting Advisory Transactions Leader, EY
- Dan Berry, Senior Vice President, Private Equity & Venture Capital Group Leader, Woodruff Sawyer
- Yelena Dunaevsky, Transactional Insurance Executive, Woodruff Sawyer
- Amir Emami, Co-Head, SPAC Coverage, RBC Capital Markets
- Priya Huskins, Senior Vice President, Management Liability, Woodruff Sawyer
- Emily Maier, Senior Vice President, National M&A Insurance Group Leader, Woodruff Sawyer
- Michael J. Mies, Corporate Partner, Skadden
- Gregg A. Noel, Corporate Partner. Head of West Coast Capital Markets Practice, Skadden
- Michael Ventura, Co-Head, SPAC Coverage, RBC Capital Markets
To learn more, please visit https://woodruffsawyer.com/spac-midyear-update-webinar/
Visit our SPACs industries page for more insights and resources related to Special Purpose Acquisition Companies.
About Woodruff Sawyer
As one of the largest insurance brokerage and consulting firms in the US, Woodruff Sawyer protects the people and assets of more than 4,000 companies. We provide expert counsel and fierce advocacy to protect clients against their most critical risks in property and casualty, management liability, cyber liability, employee benefits, and personal wealth management. An active partner of Assurex Global and International Benefits Network, we provide expertise and customized solutions where clients need it, with headquarters in San Francisco, offices throughout the US, and global reach on six continents. For more information, call 844.972.6326, or visit woodruffsawyer.com.