San Francisco, CA, August 31, 2022 – Woodruff Sawyer, one of the largest independent insurance brokerages in the US, announced “Project Elevate”, a new national organizational structure to support the firm’s growth and scale. The new structure is designed to provide its clients and employees with faster and easier access to the expertise and platform of Risk and Industry Specialists the brokerage has built over the last 105 years.
The firm’s national structure will take effect in January of 2023 and will include the addition of newly created roles and positions which will further elevate their clients’ experience and provide more career opportunities within the brokerage.
Upcoming benefits of Project Elevate include:
- Access: Every client will have more direct and efficient access to Woodruff Sawyer’s Risk and Industry experts regardless of where clients and the firm’s Specialists are located. The firm’s Risk Specializations include Property, Casualty, Management Liability, Cyber, Employee Benefits, and Private Client Service; their Industry Specializations include Construction & Real Estate, Digital Assets/Web 3.0, Financial Institutions, Food and Beverage, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail, Technology, Venture Capital/Private Equity, and Wood Products.
- Service: Clients’ service team members will work within these national Risk and Industry Specializations through the firm’s existing network of offices across the country. This provides clients more access to the firm’s national resources along with the outstanding expertise, advice, and service the firm’s local team members provide.
- Technology: Clients and employees will be able to leverage a new and proprietary technology platform Woodruff Sawyer is developing to provide more efficient and seamless collaboration and information sharing. This platform is being rolled out in Q2 of 2023 and will ultimately enable an easier renewal and risk decision-making process.
- Professional Development: A significantly expanded management structure will provide employees with more direct and robust training, development, and mentoring to build even deeper expertise across a variety of disciplines.
- New Roles & Career Paths: The addition of newly developed client management and growth roles, each with multiple positions, will further enhance the client experience and provide more career pathways for employees.
“I am thrilled we are launching this new national structure because of the positive impact it will have on our clients and our people. This new structure will allow us to continue providing the expertise, advocacy, and service that is a hallmark of Woodruff Sawyer and so important to our clients, while continuing to invest in the development, mentoring, and career pathing for our team members. A national structure also supports our future growth as we continue to broaden and deepen the specialization and expertise that define our firm,” said Woodruff Sawyer’s Chairman and CEO, Andy Barrengos. “We are fierce advocates for our clients and our people, and our new structure allows us to even better serve them.”
The firm’s current employees will have first access to the new roles, with all remaining open positions being posted on woodruffsawyer.com/careers.
About Woodruff Sawyer
Woodruff Sawyer is one of the largest insurance brokerage and consulting firms in the US, protecting the people and assets of more than 4,000 companies. We provide expert counsel and fierce advocacy to protect clients against their most critical risks in property and casualty, management liability, cyber liability, employee benefits, and personal wealth management. An active partner of Assurex Global and International Benefits Network, Woodruff Sawyer provides expertise and customized solutions where clients need it, with headquarters in San Francisco, offices throughout the US, and global reach on six continents. For more information, call 844.972.6326, or visit woodruffsawyer.com.