Priya Cherian Huskins is a recognized expert, frequent speaker and guest lecturer on D&O liability risk and mitigation. In addition to consulting on D&O insurance, Huskins counsels clients on corporate governance matters, including ways to reduce their exposure to shareholder lawsuits and regulatory investigations. She serves as a board member for Woodruff Sawyer as well as for three public companies. She also serves on the advisory board of the Stanford Rock Center for Corporate Governance.
Priya earned her undergraduate degree with high honors from Harvard University. She was awarded her juris doctorate with honors from the Law School at the University of Chicago.
- “Global 100,” Insurance Business (2022)
- “Hot 100 2021,” Insurance Business America (2021)
- “Elite Women 2020,” Insurance Business America (2020)
- “Directors to Watch”, Directors and Boards (2018)
- “Agent of the Year,” Insurance Journal (2017)
- “Most Influential Women in Bay Area Business,” San Francisco Business Times (2012)
- “Top 100 Women of Influence in the Silicon Valley,” San Jose/Silicon Valley Business Journal (2009)
- “Women to Watch,” Business Insurance Magazine (2007)
The Department of Justice recently announced several board resignations undertaken to comply with antitrust laws.
This annual Guide can help large private companies navigate the complicated topic of D&O insurance.